Monday 13 February 2012

Lucky Dip Draw

Like most people today i have been touched by the wrath of cancer, loosing my dad just 3 years ago devastated me and with it coming upto the 4th yr anniversary i wanted to do something, not to mark the occassion but to honour his passing.

So we have decided to run a lucky dip! Simply purchase a ticket for just £2, £1 is given to cancer research and your other £1 gets you a mystery item of jewellery from our last collection and 1 entry into a prize draw for a goody bag crammed with goodies!

You can contact me on twitter, @chicuniqueuk on facebook or email me directly for your lucky dip number at lizipants@yahoo.co.uk

I really hope you choose to take part not only to give to charity but for a cracking prize too :)

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment