Monday 23 May 2011

DAY 1 SWAP

Up for my swap of the day is some fabulous skin care that i was given at the LOOK show but unfortunatly for me i cant use it on my skin or ill have a dreaded spot breakout!
Its all brand new and never used and all branded.
I'd really love a vintage oval frame in return for these but i am more than happy to consider anything, i need buttons, binding, pinking sheers, i obviously dont expect anything to be new, i want your old stuff for my old stuff :) Always after girls clothing as well :)
Well heres the photo of the goodies up for swap!

Feel free to comment below or tweet me @chicuniqueuk

L x

1 comment:

  1. I have a Busy Bee fragrance bar that i win in a mini comp but cant use as its the one smell I can't stand - rose!!
    Willing to swap for beads or any jewellery making equipment xx

    @meetjosmith

    ReplyDelete